1.Look-up how to hack levels with an app called Total Commander
2. On Google Play, look for a hex editor by First Row. Install it.
3. In Apparatus, create a level containing only a small wooden plank
4. Instead of using TC's editor to edit the objects file, use the hex editor
5. three dots»tools»macro
6. paste in the following:
function integer rd(n,d)
;created by Bengineer8
function integer sin(a)
polygen(strToInt(inputStr('number of sides')))
7. Save the macro
8. Press play
9. implied step
10. Wait until a few seconds after it says "done" and then hit back
11. floppy_disk»yes»hit back twice»yes
If you have any questions, you can email at email@example.com
If you have any problems with the hex editor, contact First Row about it, they actually reply.
Jul 28, 2017Bengineer2: Sadly, with college coming up, I might not be able to post as often. Sorry.
Jul 28, 2017Bengineer2: Note: I personally only hack for science, obtaining presents, designing vehicles, and for fun. I don't use it to cheat. This script was the result of my new quest to find out why wheels explode.