[no keyboard needed] Very fast and easy way to obtain presents!
Found a much faster and easier way than the one I previously showed.
1. Get a hex editor that will also display the data in ASCII and Total Commander
2. Create a blank apparatus level.
3. With total commander, find the new level and open, should be under Apparatus Levels
4. Press and hold on the objects file, select "unpack + open with" and select your hex editor
5. Increase the 4 digit hexadecimal number in the beginning by 1
6. On the first blank addresses, type "0200", then any 4 digit hexadecimal number between 1000 and 8000 [just don't use the same one twice], and then "02"
7. select a blank address an arbitrarily very large distance away and set its value to zero
8. save and then exit
9. open it in apparatus and save it. If it crashes, repeat step 7 and 8 until it doesn't.
A. repeats steps 2 through 9 until satisfied
How to set a presents dimensions:
1. Get a decimal to floating point converter
2. In the save file, the presents "width" [it is stored as half the width] is the floating point number after "sx." set it to whatever you wish.
3. I don't think I need to tell you how to change the height